Wednesday, August 26, 2009

No Ice Cream Cake

Well, I was looking forward to coming home, having an early birthday in October and eating the ice cream that all my friends and family promised me. Unfortunately that's gonna have to wait a few months, because according to the school, I just can't skip out on the kids like that. So, my trip home will come in January and we'll all have to wear gloves or mittens while eating Ice Cream Cake. Yes, we're still gonna eat ice cream cake in January. Okay?
Yesterday I fell asleep around 10 and got a decent night's sleep, free from mosquitoes for the most part. I finished watching this French Film called L'Homme qui Aimait les Femmes (The man who loved women) and it got kind of bad toward the end even though it was Truffaut who I've been watching a lot of lately. (UN?)Surprisingly there was a remake of the French film starring Burt Reynolds and I want to see it because it's probably really bad.
I also bought a pineapple pizza last night and ate it. It was good except it needed more tomato sauce and they didn't give me any hot sauce or parmesan. : P
I also watched an episode of The Mighty Boosh, which I'm not so crazy about and Fawlty Towers which I should have watched a long time ago because it's funny.
Today's been good. Classes breezy. Especially 102, what smart girls! It's good when more than one person answers my questions. Got a Dentist Appointment tomorrow. Later Blogs!

2 comments:

  1. Sure will miss you in October but in January - bring on the ice cream cake & we will celebrate! First sentence of your Tuesdays with Morrie post had me about to buy that book on ebay - still might wanna read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, but I didn't read it. I'm not endorsing that book.

    ReplyDelete