Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Today, Yesterday

Today's going well, but I'll be glad when this lesson's over. We're reading about Angel Falls and the CN Tower. Why can't we talk about America! Canada makes me bored. I'm half joking here.
Tomorrow starts my first parent class. That's right, I'm teaching parents of students and a few other adults. I don't really know how to go about this yet so I've got some planning to do.
Yesterday was ahight. I went to my Korean language class, but my partner was a little too intense, drilling Korean into my brain with a jackhammer. I was too tired to keep up and it was kind of intense. Which is surprising since he's one of the leaders of the group. I thought he'd be a little more easy going, but he acted like he had no patience whatsoever. Whatta drag.
There's some Japanese noise dude playing this Friday and there's a lantern festival this weekend that I want to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment