Sunday, October 11, 2009

Last Weekend

This past weekend was not nearly as crazy as the Chuseok weekend, but it was good nonetheless. On Friday I was just going to stay in, but my friend Harry called and we went out for drinks in Geumjeong.

Saturday I did some work in the morning for the Sunday class in Sanbon that I'm a leader of and then I met a friend to go see a movie in Yongsan. There's a movie theater with English subtitles there and we went to see a new Korean movie about a guy with Lou Gehrig's Disease. The English title is "Closer to Heaven"
It was pretty sadcore, but not bad and the actor lost a lot of weight for his role, which is really admirable. After the movie, my "friend" and me^^ went to eat and then coffee then we headed home. was it a date? yeah, maybe, yeah okay, I think it was.

On Sunday, I went to Sanbon early to do a little reading and then to the Friends study where I'm a leader. I really don't care because they are all my friends, so I don't mind helping out. We review the vocabulary for the episode of Friends and then watch it and then discuss. After that we go out for dinner and drinks. The girl I met Saturday was there too, so that was good. And well, yeah, it would have been cool to go to a film festival in Busan, but the weekend was really cool for just staying close to home.

No comments:

Post a Comment