Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Daft Punk is Playing at My House

It looks like I'm only teaching about 16 classes a week. That's two less than last year's, around 3 per day. I'm not teaching any second graders, which makes me kind of sad, because I'll miss my students from last year, but I'll see them around the school, and I get to teach the second graders I had last year who are third graders now. I'm teaching a listening class, but I have no idea what that will be like yet. I'm trying to set up some kind of English club, but I was already told I couldn't meet students outside of school because, basically, they don't trust foreigners around the students outside of school, which is really depressing. So, I'm going to see if I can do something on Saturday at the school when students have to go to school for clubs. Man, I just wanted to meet a few students Sunday afternoon at a cafe to help them practice their English, but whatever. I've been reading too many articles about anti foreigner sentiment that the Koreans have, so it sort of got on my nerves when I was told that.

No comments:

Post a Comment