Monday, February 23, 2009

Lost and Found

I think that's the third blog I've given up on. That old south korea see saws. I liked the name, and I tried to go back to it a few times, but I couldnt find it. Maybe I forgot my username or password, probably both. So this is a new one I'm starting on a whim and I'll tell you all about it sometimes. I just mean, I'm not going to tell anyone about it until I know I'm serious. I didn't even give much thought to the title. Shirts music kinda sounded like church music or search music to me so I thought shirts music would be the most absurd of the three.
Anyways, I'm bored, thus the blog. Maybe this is just a last resort once I've burned myself out on news sites and digg and facebook and so I'm just sitting at the school, waiting for the semester to begin next week. I'm listening to New York by Lou Reed and I really love this album. I thought Lou Reed was a little outdated, I mean, I like velvet underground, but his solo stuff never really took to me. Perfect Day is a great song, but I never cozied up to songs like andy's chest, something about the production on that album, (is it transformer?) anyways, Dirty Blvd. is a great great song.
New teachers in my office now. I don't like it. I mean they seem nice. But Korea has this thing where they transfer the teachers every year either to the next grade up or to another school in the area. And part of it makes sense in a way, but they totally changed up my comfort zone I guess. You see, there's this teacher who has sat next to me since I got here and she's assigned to help me out. And they put her in a different office and stuck me with a new helper and I'm just not crazy about that. Going through withdrawals. Also didn't drink coffee this morning. Going through those withdrawals too.
Anyway, talking to Oren now. Capital bro Pap.

No comments:

Post a Comment