Monday, March 2, 2009

cologne storm

There's salesdude in the office wearing too much cologne and it's making me all nauseous.

The first classes were stonefaced yesterday, little zombies fresh out the morgue. Well, I guess the girls were alright, but the boys were silent as hell and I think it's just shyness. I'm looking forward to their loosening up as well as mine, but I hope thinks don't reach the havoc of some of last semester's classes of boys.

I start my classes in about ten minutes and today it's two girls classes and one boy class. They don't really understand the meaning of the word exciting. I try to explain but some say the most exciting thing they've done is sleeping or watching TV.

Last night I got sucked into tv on the pc since sunday is the night with the most shows I watched, but it reached an ugly place where I felt like a zombie myself and that nothing I watched had any meaning and I wasn't even laughing at the simpsons, just staring blankly and my apartment's a bit of a mess so I was quick to go to bed, and even though I'll be busy this evening I got to pick it up a little.

The Home Ec teacher approached me yesterday before we took a teacher group photo and told me she wanted to practice English with me. Her husband worked in India for a few years and she lived there and tried to learn a little English. She's a nice lady.
Lunch was atrocious yesterday and I mostly ate spinach because the meat dish was mostly bone and very little meat. Hoping it's better today.
I went shopping after school yesterday at a corner supermarche and got great deals compared to the mart in Lotte Dept. Store.

No comments:

Post a Comment