Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Olive Garden

I was told I look sick today. Yeah, baby, I'm sick. Sick for your love.

My hair has reached a volume that's large, poofed out like a bush. It needs cutting.

All the kids that like hiphop try to look like badasses, but they don't realize that they're white. Okay okay, they're korean. But they're still white.

I'm almost finished with 'interpreter of maladies'. Nothing like even headed writing to leave you even headed.

Man, these kids were shaking today as they were introducing themselves in English. Like leaves.

Wearing my new shirt and pants but I feel like an outlaw with the hemlock on my head.

The weekend's coming. I'm setting up a flickr page. I've got one class left today. I've got to make a lesson plan for next week. I'm tired.

I thought I heard a cat meow as I was walking through the school gate this morning.

I think I tried to watch a movie last night, but I ended up talking to Oren for a couple hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment