Wednesday, March 4, 2009

LunchSleep

Damn, lunch makes me sleepy. And it wasn't that good Again. four for four this week.
I'm almost to making my lesson plan, but gotta blog first.
Yesterday was a riot. Not really, but here's what happened.
First, I had a girl with special needs in one of my classes and the teacher made me skip over her which made me feel awful and I'm sure made her sad too because she put her head on the desk afterward. It was really sad. She's going to be in another class next week.
After work I finally went to get my haircut. First I went to the coffee shop to order a macchiato. Unfortunately they thought I wanted a Caramel Macchiato. I should have known better after picking it up and sure enough the first sip was way too sweet. Instead of taking it back I sipped a little down while waiting for my haircut, but I swear the syrup was coating my throat with sugar, so I just left it on the table.
The haircut was a lot fun since the girl that was doing it didn't speak English. She was cute, though, so we worked through it. I decided to do a little shopping after that. I went looking for the store with the shirt that says "The many smiles of Heath Ledger" but I couldn't find it, so I went to the underground shopping area. I went to a shop I'd been to before but the girl who worked there was extremely annoying (following me around) and rude (I'm pretty sure she said I couldn't try on any clothes). She finally let me try on clothes but I just tried on one shirt then left. She had this really rude attitude towards me that I wasn't digging. I went to the shop where i bought my coat "Friend" and found a cool plaid button up. The old dude who works there was really nice and that's what it's all about people. Just be nice and usually I'll buy something. I found some sushi after that and took it back to my place. Stopped by the nice lady at the fruit stand and bought some tangerines. Went home and watched a couple shows. Eastbound and Down is HILARIOUS. It's crude but the main actor was in Pineapple Express and All the Real Girls and the guy is insanely funny.
Today classes were alright. I had bang bang bang, three in a row starting first perious, so it's good to chill before my last one in last period. I gotta make lesson plans, though. It's been so gray lately, makes me sleepier.

No comments:

Post a Comment